|HOME | ESPAŅOL | Contact Us||Offering: Homes, Apartments, Lots, Farms, Lofts, Buildings, Hotels, Offices and Islands|
YOUR GOLDEN FUTURE IN REAL ESTATE
Why Real Estate?
The foundation of all wealth is land. The professional real estate salesperson promotes and sells realty owned by others, and therefore the “cost of inventory” is ZERO!
The Basic Needs of Life are: Air, Water, Food, Shelter and Clothing. Most real estate sales fulfill a BASIC NEED. Selling real estate can be fun, easy and very profitable, but only if you have an open mind to new ideas, are organized, honest, and eager to work smart.
Selling Real Estate means your income is based on commissions. Your earnings are UNLIMITED. Your earnings are up to you. With a salary job your income is limited, plus, you can quickly be replaced by a family member, or "friend" of the owner!
Real estate sales is one of the few professions in which women do not work under a "glass ceiling" regarding their earnings potential. In fact, in the United States, women who sell homes and apartments, usually will outsell the men! Why? The short answers are that women know what appeals to other women, better than men, and women Buyer's have a big influence on their men partners: "buying decision".
In life, you get out, what you put in.
Our Past History
Our Present Results
In business, results are normally expressed quantitatively. Promoting real estate internationally, with Home Pages that are correctly designed, programmed, and regularly promoted to the world's major Search Engines, is the answer! For maximum results with a minimum investment, we believe it is the ONLY answer. Check out these independently created graphs...
We love competition, and sincerely hope, that Colombia's companies will learn to become more internationally competitive. Our current evolution of incorporating proven business and marketing ideas is not working. We take one step forward, while many of our international competitors take two, as we continue to fall further behind the advancing world. You, as a single individual, have the power to turn this fact into a personal advantage. Locally, you have no real competition! While your real estate competition continues to put signs in windows, you will quickly learn how to promote Medellin real estate to the entire world, on The Internet! You have the very real potential to become a one-person leader in advancing the economy of Medellin. Promoting the great City of Medellin and Medellin real estate on The Internet is good for our economy. Good for buyers and sellers. Good for other real estate professionals. AND ultimately, good for everybody in Medellin AND Colombia!
What About The Real Estate "Bubble"?
The real estate bubble bursts when supply over-exceeds demand. Real estate sales, in most areas of the world, are cyclical, and bubble bursting is a common cyclical occurrence.
Currently all of the major cities in Colombia are undergoing a building boom. Many "old time" Colombian's who work in real estate related professions believe we may setting ourselves up for the Colombia real estate bubble to "burst". In our opinion, if certain marketing adjustments are not made, they could be right!
Over-building in Colombia's cities will be a regional occurrence. Some areas will prosper, as others slow down, or even regress. Our Franchise concept, where each city franchise holder also owns a piece of the National Franchise Company smoothes out the economic bumps that negatively effect regional areas.
If the stability and personal safety of Colombia were to degrade, the bubble could easily burst, leading to grave economic problems and adjustments for all who live and do business in Colombia. If, on the other hand, the Colombia economy continues to improve, as many believe, the real estate bubble will not effect those who understand a few basics on marketing to the new world economy. Like it or not, Colombia is a growing and integral part of the world economy!
International real estate promotion is a multi BILLION dollar industry. Promoting real estate to the Colombia/Hispanic market, AND to the world-wide English speaking market, is the most cost effective investment we can make toward improving our Colombia economy, and in particular, the success of our real estate related businesses.
The economies of some of the most prosperous States such as: Florida, Arizona, or California, have escaped past real estate bubbles which widely occurred and burst in other states and regions of the U.S. These states have enjoyed continual prosperity over many generations because a large migration of retirees continually moves to these states. Colombia can take advantage of this simple economic lesson. With continual retiree demand for Colombia real estate, the chances of a "bubble bursting" will be held to a minimum!
Now, and during the next 25 years there will be more than 76,000,000 U.S."baby boomers" retiring. Most will be flocking to the above mentioned states to retire. BUT, many will not follow the crowd. Instead, they will be looking for better, and less expensive retirement alternatives.
Welcome To Colombia! Where costs are 60-70% LESS than stateside. Where the people are hard working, educated, and friendly. Where the culture is conducive to personal relaxation and a high degree of life-style retirement enjoyment. Where medical/dental and hospital services are among the best in South and Central America.
We must capture our share of this huge retirement investor market! NEW MONEY is the answer for a prosperous national economy. NEW MONEY, not just re-circulating Pesos, will provide a continual increase in life's options and incomes for ALL Colombians.
When foreign retirees spend much of their life's savings living and enjoying their lives in beautiful Colombia they are a POSITIVE FORCE for all Colombian's and our nations economy. Our national, district, and city governments spend very little money when foreign retirees live in Colombia. Retirees do not need to be schooled, and very few cause legal, drug or domestic related problems. WHAT THEY DO IS SPEND THEIR DOLLARS HERE IN COLOMBIA!
Obviously, the Colombia government must improve VISA LAWS to attract retirees and investors, but other countries have done it, and still more are doing it right now. We can join them, so Colombia will receive our fair share of the world economy.
Real estate related businesses which do not have staff and employees who speak English, will NOT fully participate in the world economy, and the financial boom ahead.
We are convinced that our National Real Estate Franchise concept offers the greatest opportunity for success and continued prosperity. Come join with us. The choice is yours!
Do You Qualify For a Franchise?
Your chances of success in real estate sales will be increased if you:
1. Speak and understand English. A high percentage of your sales will be with English speaking clients.
2. Have a sales (non real estate) background, are patient, want to learn and eager to work for your success.
3. Are comfortable with the operation of a: PC, scanner, printer and digital camera.
4. Have a burning desire to become independent and financially comfortable. Equally important, when you have the funds, you should understand, AND believe, that you have a moral obligation to “give back” to the community you serve.
Your Future Results
Will depend on your ability to follow THE FRANCHISE PLAN.
THE PLAN works. For Paul Juan, it is paying BIG DIVIDENDS. What about you?
Are You The "Right Person"?
Your Investment - Our Obligation
If you are selected to hold your areas Franchise, we will do the following:
1. Design, construct and promote the initial Home Pages, in both English and Spanish. This has a value of approximately Pesos 6.500.000.
2. Acquire the domains and hosting, PLUS promote the Home Pages on a daily basis to the top 200 International Search Engines. This has a annual value that is in-calculable, and is the KEY to success of all Home Pages on the Internet.
3. Visit with you in your city. Acquire an overview of real estate areas of activity. Take hundreds of digital photos which are the foundation of our real estate Home Pages. Additionally we will acquire information, photos and text which will present positive benefits of moving to, or investing in your city. This will in effect, be a mini-portal that brings many more visitors to your real estate Home Pages. Time required is normally a minimum of one seventy hour week. This has a minimum value of approximately Pesos 3.500.000.
4. Provide the Franchise holder with continual support regarding procedural and operational changes that we have tested, and confirmed, to provide positive and profitable results.
5. Provide initial training, for up to one week, in our Cartagena office, of your partner or employee, who will function as a webmaster/secretary. Initially, this person need be your only employee. During this same time frame, you, the Franchise holder can also work directly with Paul Juan. Once we have established your Home Pages, it will be the responsibility of your webmaster/secretary to keep them current, which means daily changes and updates! This hands on training in Cartagena has a value, which in our opinion, is in-calculable.
One time Franchise Set-Up Fee
Monthly Franchise Fees
Franchise Transfer Fee
A non refundable, One time Franchise Set-Up Fee of $1,000. u.s. is payable as follows:
1. One half ($500.00 u.s.) upon acceptance
2. One quarter ($250.00 u.s.) with completion of Franchise area Home Pages
3. Remaining quarter ($250.00 u.s.) at the beginning of your hands-on training in Cartagena.
Monthly Franchise Fees are based on Commissions actually received by you, during the past calendar month. The first business day of each month the Franchise holder provides, via E-Mail, an Activity Report showing total sales activity and commissions collected for the previous month. Twenty-five percent (25%) of all collected commissions will be deposited in our Cartagena bank account. NOTE: The monthly Franchise Fee is much less than owner's of conventional Colombia real estate companies typically pay in monthly expenses to maintain large offices, employees, utilities, advertising, etc. etc., in what we have proved is totally unnecessary, and a waste of time and money!
Franchise Home Pages within all Franchise areas will cross-promote each other's Franchise. There are no referral fees between Franchise locations. This zero fee approach minimizes promotion expense, bookkeeping, saves time and will prove to be a valuable promotional tool. Additionally we will establish and maintain three Colombia "umbrella" Home Pages (two in Spanish, the other in English) to promote each of the Franchise Home Page operations.
We Prosper As a Team
For an appointment, to ask questions, or pass along comments please contact: email@example.com.
offer, as stated above, is subject to change. Revisions of this offer
will be available on this website.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone Call Reception: Mon Thru Friday 9:30am - 1:00pm and 2:00pm - 6:00pm. Saturday 9:30am - 1:00 pm.
Office: Bocagrande, Cra. 1 Calle 13 Edificio Cartagena de Indias - Local 1. Tel.: (57 5) 665 0515. Celular: (57) 311 660 2756. Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.
© Paul Juan Realty, and/or its clients. All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.