|HOME | ESPAÑOL | Contact Us||Offering: Homes, Apartments, Lots, Farms, Lofts, Buildings, Hotels, Offices and Islands|
COLOMBIA - Reasons To Invest
"On the three criteria used for our investment decisions, Colombia will continue to score well: the size of the opportunity, our ability to guarantee the integrity of our people, brands, and assets, and our ability to operate"
Frank N.J. Braeken President
1. Macroeconomic Stability
- One of the most stable economies in Latin America.
2. Long-Standing, Stable Democracy
- Colombia has enjoyed an uninterrupted democracy except for a four-year period in the 1950s.
3. Competitive and Highly Skilled Labor Force
- Colombia’s workforce is considered the best in the Andean Community and it is among the most qualified in Latin America for managerial, operational and technical
4. Flexible Labor Regime
Colombia has one of the most flexible labor regimes in Latin America, with:
- Regular working shift between 6 a.m. to 10 p.m for a 48-hour workweek, which reduces overtime and extra night time pay for companies needing to employ workers for two
5. Strategic Location
- Located at the midway point between North and South America.
6. Export Platform and Privileged Access to World Markets
Trade agreements with:
Tariff preferences under:
7. Special Regimes to Encourage Foreign Trade
- Free Trade Zones offering a number of tax and procedural incentives, as well as foreign exchange benefits.
8. Multiple Development Poles
Country risk can be diversified over multiple markets:
- One city with more than 7 million inhabitants.
Additionally, Colombia has the third largest population in Latin America (45 million inhabitants), after Brazil and Mexico.
9. Physical Infrastructure
- Coverage of public services one of the highest in Latin America.
10. Confidence and Recognition from Foreign Investors
In 2002 Colombia was the second greatest FDI receptor in Latin America.
Over 400 multinational companies are successfully growing their businesses and expressing confidence in the country’s potential.
Some of them are:
E-Mail: email@example.com. Phone Call Reception: Mon Thru Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm and 2:00pm - 6:00pm. Saturday 9:30am - 1:30 pm.
Office: Bocagrande, Cra. 1 Calle 13 Edificio Cartagena de Indias - Local 1. Tel.: (57 5) 665 0515. Celular: (57) 311 660 2756. Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.
© Paul Juan Realty, and/or its clients. All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.